Processes or habits are important.
Though some may lead to working on auto-pilot, many habits and processes can produce more effective and efficient results. With a regular strength training process, you will set in motion both mind and body changes you will love.
The gym is one of these places. And having the right process in the gym can lead to a longer, more enjoyable life for you!
How can this be possible? Routines help you stay on track, and staying on track and staying fit will help you live a longer, healthier, and happier life.
Do you have a process in place for your workouts and the time you spend in the gym?
A routine or habit that may be helping, or hindering, your success?
Having a routine for the gym can help you be more productive, but don’t get stuck in a rut!
Though there are many benefits, such as those mentioned above, for having a routine in the gym, there are negatives as well. Many lean on the same habitual process that leaves them stagnant over time.
Have you been doing the same thing for as long as you can remember? Or, do you do something different every time you work out?
More importantly, is there a method behind what you do, or do you just “do what you feel like doing” each day? Having a routine that is grounded in a process is what will lead to better success and help you live a longer life!
For some, it’s like their morning routine before work or school… It’s always the same.
Wake up. Start the coffee. Shower. Eat breakfast. Pack a lunch. Brush your teeth. And head out the door.
In the gym, it may be just as habitual, but look more like this:
Walk for five minutes on the treadmill. Do your five upper body exercises (which are the same every day). Do the same five lower body exercises (which are also the same). Stretch. Leave the gym.
So having a routine such as this can be very beneficial. However, it can also be a detriment to your success.
Having a process is definitely a key to success, but having the right process is what will set you apart.
At M3, we use a proven process that has maximized the results of many and can help you maximize your results too!
Our process will help you move systematically through different phases of training which will allow you to gain strength in balance, stability, and movement.
The M3 phases of strength training include:
- Functional Movement Training- Within this phase you are able to assess your movement patterns, symmetry, and mobility.
- Strength Training– in the strength phase, you will focus on using the M3 Muscle Equalizer system to gain strength, balance, joint mobility, and improve overall muscular strength and endurance.
- Balance Training– balance training is used to focus on building strength and balance by also allowing the muscles to heal and recover.
- Rest / Recovery Training – Many endurance athletes consider this phase a tapering face. Active recovery will allow you to maintain what you have built as well as recover to prevent injury.
Moving through each phase of training will allow for the following benefits to occur:
- Better recovery
- Improved neuromuscular control
- Continuous feedback to allow for more improvements before injury occurs
- Reduced risk of overuse injuries
- Improved results with improved strength and stabilization
We exist to help guide you through your journey to help you reach your best results. To help you get the most out of your workouts, we have put together this FREE downloadable Kettlebell Bootcamp to help you create a process that will work. Take the opportunity to download your free copy today and learn how you can take a process developed by our expert trainers and create a routine that works!