That’s right. You’re sabotaging your own success. You’re sabotaging your ability to reach your goals.
You probably don’t realize it. Many don’t. But, how do you know if you are one of the many who are working towards goals, but not reaching them because of this ONE mistake?
Answer this for me: How much protein do you eat daily?
Protein will allow you to:
- Build and maintain your muscle tone potential
- Build new muscle when setbacks or injury occur
- Rejuvenate and repair muscle for muscle growth
If you aren’t getting enough, you aren’t going to be able to see the results you desire.
You may believe, like so many others, that you don’t need so much protein if you’re not trying to “gain muscle” or “bulk up”. Many women avoid it because they’ve been convinced they don’t need it or that it will make them too “bulky”. This is FALSE!
No matter your goal, protein is an essential building block to get you where you want to go.
Protein is essential for success, but how much should you be getting? Though the specific amount of protein each individual should get varies from person to person, the general “rule” or recommendation for active adults is approximately:
- 84 -119 grams per day for active men
- 66 – 94 grams per day for active women
M3 Fitness Success Playbook
Eating the proper amount of protein daily will help you build more lean muscle which will:
- Improve your ability to store more muscle energy for your workouts, allowing for better workouts overall.
- Increase overall calorie burn helping you lose and maintain your weight.
- Help you move stronger and become more stable.
If you aren’t seeing the results you desire and are ready to make a change, protein will be the key.
Rejuvenate Daily From Protein
Looking for a guide to help you along the way? Start your M3 journey to better, healthier, longer lasting results.